2010年12月1日星期三

chronograph the replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches Watersport

I dont know why Cyma called this chronograph the replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches Watersport, but I can think of it as a watch for the sailing sport. Although it doesnt look very water resistant, it is shock proof (to a certain extent) and timing might be an issue as well in sailing competition.Bas attached a replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches leather pilot strap from his Stowa watch to this vintage chronograph. Given the size and era of his watch, a good choice.

I had this Breitling Navitimer92 on a blue monday. Admitted, a stainless steel / gold combination with a blue leather shark strap wasnt probably the best choice I had made in a long time. After a week I flipped it (and advertizing with that type of watch is good replica omega Olympic Series watches for a few anecdotes itself) for another watch. Although I was pretty sure I was very Navitimer-ish, this 92 model in gold/steel didnt do the trick. Should have gotten the regular Old Navitimer or the vintage ref.806 model instead.